Capitalize on the latest developments in Medical Affairs
Understand the paradigm shift in industry and learn from the best
Next Courses for single participants will start in January 2022.
pl contact email@example.com
Individual schedules can be organized for groups of participants.
pl contact firstname.lastname@example.org
VSCR introduces its 2 days online courses MEDICAL AFFAIRS
The Medical affairs function in the past years has become of rising importance for the Pharma and the medical device industry.
Medical affairs embraces Medicines Development, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Medical Information, Medical Science Liaisons and many other important functionalities within Pharma and the Medical device industry. Special emphasis is on important matters of compliance and ethical industry behaviours when it comes to medical approval of promotional activities or medical issue management.
VSCRs online short courses are of modular format. They are designed and will be presented by experienced peer-experts from industry and academic tutors. Interactive group works and practical business examples will guarantee adequate learning outcomes. The content and curriculum are in essence consistent with the jointly created syllabus from IFAPP and PharmaTrain.
Each course has elements of post-course assessments of the proposed learning outcomes. This includes some post course homework as well as tutoring by the lecturers. Upon successful attendance and assessment the candidates will be awarded by an academic VSCR certificate.
The VSCR course Medical affairs is designed for:
- medical directors/managers
- clinical research physicians
- regulatory staff
- medical information
- research managers, CRAs, CTAs
More info about tuition fees and schedules:
Introduction to Medical Affairs and Medicines Development – The role of medical affairs in a changing world
- The drug development process
- Product life cycle
- Disease models and target identification
- Clinical and Translational research and basic biostatistics
- Clinical research
Medical Approval of marketing and sales material, sponsoring activities, medical events using international standards
- Principles and practice of marketing – The role of Medical Affairs
- Advertising and promotion and promotional review
- The MSL function
- Medical Multi-Channel Communication
- Standards and Compliance
- Business case and practical examples
- DOs and DONTs and issue management in medical approval
Creating a high – performance organization in Medical Affairs and Medicines Development
Public and Professional Relations
- Role of Patient and Patient Organizations
- Professional Associations and academic institutions
- Key Opinion leaders contacts and relations
- Government relations
Management Issues in Medical Affairs
- Crisis management
- Drug abuse and dependence
- Patent protection and price management