Antitrust / Anticompetition regulation in pharma industry
Dr. Heinrich Kühnert, Attorney of Law, Partner with DORDA Rechtsanwälte GmbH
Working area with DORDA:
Competition and antitrust law, energy law, telecom law, compliance, distribution law, foreign trade law and sanctions
2 days` online training
For price inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants should get a basic understanding of international antitrust/ anticompetition laws and regulations in the pharmaceutical business.
The course focuses on how to identify and avoid anti-competitive behaviors to reduce legal and reputational risks (best practices for avoiding and preventing anti-competitive activity).
Illustrative examples with recent case studies from jurisprudence with pharmaceutical companies should lead to discussions.
Assessment will be done by Multiple choice questions. After successful completion a certificate will be issued by VSCR.
- Awareness of the main principles of antitrust law
- Deeper insight into the relevant antitrust issues facing the pharmaceutical sector
- Overview of the assessment of market power in the pharmaceutical sector
- Knowledge of best practices on how to avoid antitrust sanctions
- Update on numerous leading cases and current developments of antitrust in the pharmaceutical sector