FROM OUTCOME DATA TO VALUE DOSSIERS: AN INTRODUCTION INTO THE BASICS OF SUCCESSFUL HTA SUBMISSIONS.
Vienna School of Clinical Research, Public Health and Medical Education (VSCR) invites you to join us.
Some of the insights will be:
- Understand how payers assess technologies depending on their own incentives and setting;
- See the opportunities in changing payment systems for hospitals and clinicians;
- Have insights into the weaknesses of the QALY and the opportunities of disease specific outcome measures;
- Understand the need for a tailored yet coherent value story
- See the options about how to deal via agreements with uncertain evidence
- Understand why health economic evaluations need to start early in the development of medicines/health technologies
- Understand the need to align strategies across functional teams for successful market and patient access of new health technologies
- Have insights in how the development program can anticipate on value – based strategies and access
For more information and registration, go to www.vscr.at or contact firstname.lastname@example.org