On December 1st 2017 VSCR introduced for the first time its Science Summit in Opthalmology. Under the presidency of Prof. Susanne Binder, Sigmund Freud University Vienna, experts from Austria and Germany reported about latest scientific developments of the last 12 months. Additionally a lunch symposium gave more insight into latest developments about introcular multifocal lens replacements.
7. December 2017 - VSCR Science Summit Opthalmology
The 1st VSCR Science Summit Opthalmology was a great success. Read more »
17. November 2017 - Vienna School of Clinical Research (VSCR) builds capabilities for clinical research in Saudi Arabia.
Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, October 2017 Read more »
30. October 2017 - New chairman of VSCR Educational Advisory Board: Prof. Andreas Festa MD
Prof. Andreas Festa has accepted the position of chairman of the VSCR Educational Advisory Board after retirement of Prof. Heinz Weber. Read more »
12. April 2017 - VSCR’s focus on Quality Control and on Learning Outcomes resulted in a measurable increase of competence
Participants of the first 2 VSCR congresses had been requested to respond to specific questions about scientific subjects of the various presentations before and after the congress. It resulted in a mean increase of correct answers of 26%. Read more »
7. March 2017 - VSCR Science summit: Challenge Adipositas – konservative and surgical interventions
On March 3rd and 4th 2017 the Vienna School of Clinical Research, Public Health and Medical Education organized for the first time a Science Summit about Adipositas. Read more »
30. January 2017 - January 30th, 2017 – VSCR Science Summit Cardiology – a new conference format enhances medical postgraduate education
The VSCR Science Summit Cardiology in January 2017 was the start of a new concept of postgraduate education in Vienna. Above more than 100 national and international experts discussed new clinical developments in cardiology. Read more »
15. November 2016 - Highest Quality standards for ALL VSCR events
use of enlarged and mandatory quality principles and measures for ALL VSCR courses and VSCR educational events Read more »